Thursday, November 19, 2009

Soul mate...

You are a name wound within my fist
I carry your destiny, your very soul
A prism of glass, where colors twist
And quiver, evolve to transparent gold

You're a force I reckon with, as I must
To hold your storm, and steer your flight
So your path is strewn with pretty stardust
So your hands will cup their full delight

You are a sliver of underwater, new
I lay down pebbles, and watch your swifts
You wash the wind, drink of grass's dew
I swallow the rain, the earth, I shift

You are a mountain goat that wants to play
I teach you to yearn after faraway moors
The sky is a knife, its blade of grey
I turn it to red, of evening lure

You are my wind-chased daffodil
I hasten to lift your sun-smile brow
I weep when you cradle my heart, until
We bury each other in the valley below

2 comments:

  1. Halo andrea,Loved the way you sang 'Orange colored sky' in Koffee with anu program on vijay TV. I just trimmed your portion in it,added a jazz cover and made Andrea's version of 'Orange Colored Sky' :-) Hope you like it. I loved it. It's up on my blog titled 'Orange Colored Sky'. I hope you'll listen to it. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. updates!! we demand ze updates!

    ReplyDelete